part five - bashing around london.

in my bright green coat, coral scarf, and yellow gloves...I stand out a little from the more commonly seen blacks and grays. 
not complaining...but I do feel slightly over-colored sometimes.

I won't lie...I have never been quite so cold in my whole life as I've been these past few days. 
I mean, honestly...WHAT IS THIS?! 
I'm wearing about 20 different pieces of clothing and still am freezing. 
I seriously don't even know how that's possible. 
oy.
I always wondered why the british were so fashionable with their wonderful layers and hats an scarves...THEY'RE JUST FREAKING COLD!!
also...I never realized how often I use fake british accents in my daily life...but now I'm suddenly completely self conscious about it.
oh...and it began to slightly snow before the show. 
so london-y!


"kiss me kate" was such a very amazing show.
and the theatre was BEAUTIFUL!
and costumes.
and dancing.
and...OH!
I love the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment