part seven - nether, netherland.

airports are gloriously confusing and scary things. 
I mean, honestly. 
so many signs, rules, and languages. 
I pity any newbie who's going at it alone for the first time. 
I've flown internationally since I was 6 and still don't have the hang of it.




we woke up at 4am.
(I had slept in my clothes.)
did some last minute packing.
got in our taxi.
and departed.

the first (of 3) flight went smoothly.
now we're in london about to leave for texas. 
it's a long flight ahead of us, but I'm hoping for a fairly empty and luxurious one. 
HA! 
well. 
you never know.

I had a muffin this morning, but mom has gone off to scavenge for other foodie delights before we board in about 20 minutes.
I'm not sure what time it'll be once we return...but I'm sure it'll completely confuse my poor body. 
yay for jet lag!!

cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Rebecca! I just went through and read them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete